Job Title: Sr. Semiconductor Maintenance Technician
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Sr. Semiconductor Maintenance Technician to join our team. As a Sr. Semiconductor Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for performing advanced maintenance and repair duties on semiconductor manufacturing equipment, ensuring their optimal functionality and minimizing downtime. Your expertise in troubleshooting and problem-solving will be crucial in ensuring smooth operations and maximizing production efficiency.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on semiconductor manufacturing equipment, following manufacturers' guidelines and industry best practices.
- Conduct regular inspections, troubleshoot faults, and diagnose electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic issues promptly.
- Use testing and diagnostic tools to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with manufacturing engineers to develop and implement equipment maintenance strategies that ensure minimal disruption to production schedules.
- Execute equipment modifications and upgrades, adhering to safety regulations and guidelines.
- Track and document equipment maintenance activities, including repairs, replacements, and upgrades performed.
- Maintain inventory of spare parts, ensuring timely availability when needed.
- Train and mentor junior maintenance technicians, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and knowledge sharing.
- Adhere to all safety protocols and guidelines, ensuring a safe working environment for all employees.
- Stay up-to-date with technological advancements and emerging trends in semiconductor manufacturing equipment maintenance.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent; associate or bachelor's degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience as a Semiconductor Maintenance Technician or related role, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Strong understanding of semiconductor manufacturing processes and equipment, including etch, deposition, lithography, and metrology systems.
- Expertise in troubleshooting electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic systems, utilizing various diagnostic tools and software.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting technical schematics, diagrams, and equipment manuals.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure to resolve critical issues in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multitask effectively.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with colleagues at all levels.
- Strong commitment to workplace safety and adherence to safety protocols.
#SemiconductorMaintenanceTechnician #SeniorMaintenanceTechnician #SemiconductorIndustry #ManufacturingEquipmentMaintenance #Troubleshooting #Repair #PreventiveMaintenance #EquipmentUpgrades #ElectricalEngineer #MechanicalEngineer #SemiconductorManufacturing #SafetyFirst #TechnicalTroubleshooting #ContinuousImprovement #Teamwork #USjobs