Job Title: Product Engineer (Telecom Domain)
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Engineer with Telecom domain experience to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and an ability to drive the development of innovative products for the telecom industry. As a product engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining telecom products that are efficient, reliable, and meet the needs of our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with product managers, architects, and cross-functional teams to develop innovative telecom products.
- Design and develop new features and enhancements for existing products.
- Conduct testing, analysis, and debugging of telecom products.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies and solutions to improve product performance and reliability.
- Provide technical guidance and support to team members and ensure adherence to quality standards.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for products.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the team's knowledge base.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in the telecom industry.
- Strong knowledge of telecom technologies and protocols such as 3G, 4G, LTE, VoIP, and SIP.
- Experience with software development using C/C++, Java, Python or other programming languages.
- Hands-on experience with software development tools, source control, and bug tracking systems.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
#ProductEngineer #TelecomDomain #TelecomProducts #InnovativeProducts #TechnicalBackground #ProductDevelopment #Testing #Debugging #TechnologySolutions #CodeReviews #Teamwork #USjobs #JobSearch #CareerOpportunities #Employment #NowHiring