Job Title: PTC Arbortext Technical Lead/Architect (Onsite)
We are seeking a highly skilled PTC Arbortext Technical Lead/Architect who will be responsible for leading the technical design, development and implementation of PTC Arbortext solutions. The ideal candidate should possess a deep understanding of PTC Arbortext tools and architecture and be able to provide technical guidance and support to other team members.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Lead the design, development and implementation of PTC Arbortext solutions.
2. Provide technical guidance and support to other team members.
3. Ensure the quality of the PTC Arbortext system by developing and executing testing strategies and plans.
4. Collaborate with project managers, business analysts and stakeholders to ensure project success.
5. Participate in the development of project plans, schedules, and resource allocation.
6. Ensure adherence to established software development methodologies, standards, and project practices.
7. Stay up-to-date with the latest PTC Arbortext trends and technologies.
8. Provide mentorship and training to other team members as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
2. 5+ years of experience in PTC Arbortext development and architecture.
3. Strong knowledge of Arbortext XML Editor, Styler, and publishing workflows.
4. Experience with Arbortext Content Manager and Windchill is a plus.
5. Understanding of XSL-FO and XML schema.
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
8. Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
9. Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.