12 to 15+ years of experience in identity and access management and must have also worked on implementations using SailPoint IIQ
· Strong experience in designing and implementing identity and access management solutions using various products such as Oracle Identity Manager, Saviynt, Ping, OKTA, Oracle Access Manager and preferably SailPoint IIQ
· Lead the architecture design for IDAM solutions using SailPoint for customers.
· Review functional and non-functional requirements, apply architecture acceptance criteria, and produce artifacts describing the logical and physical design of solution scaled for the enterprise.
· Hands on experience on integration of various identity and access management products with different target systems such as Azure AD, O365, Active Directory, JDBC applications, REST and SOAP based applications
· Experience in designing Identity Governance solutions in respect to User Access Reviews (UAR) and Role-cased Access control in large and complex organizations.
· Experience in E2E solution and process design for privileged access management (PAM & PIM)
· Experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining secure and scalable identity and access management service for customers.
· Experience in leading end to end IDAM solutions for large and complex customers and atleast one implementation on SailPoint IIQ
· Ability to engage with SailPoint product team for any development issues while implementing requirements related to product customizations to resolution